If you wish to cancel your order for any reason you should email us at email@example.com
Cancellations made 4 weeks prior to the date of delivery will be exempt from a charge, Please note the security deposit will be non refundable.
- All goods remain the property of The Badger’s Sett.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
- Deliveries and collections will be made in person by The Badger’s Sett using our own fully serviced vehicles. In some instances items can be collected from our premises by prior arrangement. Delivery and collection charges are quoted on an individual basis, based on the location postcode. The hirer or an appointed person will be required to inspect and sign for the goods at the time of delivery
- Any person other than the hirer who signs a delivery/collection note at the venue is deemed to be authorised to do so. Any discrepancies to the order must be notified within 24 hours of the delivery. Any discrepancies that are not notified during this period will be exempt from any credit/refund.
- Please be aware that the goods remain your responsibility until they have been collected by The Badger’s Sett. You should therefore make every effort to ensure goods are kept dry and are kept in a secure place and free from any possible damages until this time. Goods that are not returned will be charged and the security deposit will be lost.
- All Goods Hired shall remain your responsibility at all times, security deposit is returned within 2-3 working days once goods have been returned and checked us.
- Details of these charges are available upon request. Hotels/venues/florists/wedding planners/ or any other third party involvement will be exempt from any responsibility regarding hired goods and will not be held accountable should any damage occur whilst in their possession. The Hirer Will be Solely Responsible at all times during the hire period.
- The Badger’s Sett or any of their employees shall not be liable in respect of damages/injury/loss or any other damage incurred in respect of this hire.
- Caution should be exercised in particular with the use of candles; we shall not be liable for any damage/injury/loss caused as a result of using candles. Permission should be sought from the venue as to the suitability of all items hired.